JobSafe Web Access Changes
November 2, 2005
The web-based JobSafe program is now available to all Alberta students participating in Job Safety Skills courses or individual Alberta students who wish to access the web-based JobSafe program via their home computer.
- Teachers with a class of JobSafe students:
- Click on the red login tab at the top of the JSSS home page, then the "Teacher" button on the left and follow the logon instructions. Students completing the web-based course under the direct supervision of a teacher may be eligible to earn the JobSafe Certificate of Safety knowledge.
- Individual junior or senior high school students:
- Ask a teacher or school counsellor to register you with the Job Safety Skills Society and to give you your logon information. This will enable you to work on the program at school and/or at home. Students completing the web-based course through home study are not eligible to earn the Certificate of Safety Knowledge.
- Any post secondary student, employer, or worker:
- For a nominal fee of $20 Canadian, you can access the complete web-based Job Safe program. Individuals completing the web-based course through self/home study are not eligible to earn the Certificate of Safety Knowledge.
For more information about the Job Safety Skills Society and/or to register to access the JobSafe program, contact the Job Safety Skills Society by telephone at (780) 413-6876 or by e-mail at email@example.com